Benefit from the vast, deep agricultural commodities market knowledge available from the professionals at R.J. O’Brien. Our roots trace back to the agricultural futures and options markets, and they have always been the cornerstone of our client offering. After more than 100 years in the industry, it’s no surprise that R.J. O’Brien consistently ranks among the top ten brokers at the CME Group in these products.
Whether you’re a hedger or speculator, we’ll become your strategic ally – a partner you can rely on to provide commodity futures market insights and strategies that come from years of experience and exclusive on-the-ground market and cash market intelligence in both agricultural fundamentals and technical analysis.
Grain and Livestock Commodity Futures & Options
Rely on R.J. O’Brien’s futures market exchange clearing and execution services for your key commodity futures trading needs:
- CME Group – Wheat, Corn, Oats, Soybeans, Soybean Meal, Soybean Oil, Lean Hogs, Live Cattle
- Euronext – Milling Wheat, Corn, Rapeseed
Agricultural Market Insights
R.J. O’Brien produces proprietary and comprehensive daily and weekly agricultural market analysis along with reports that highlight the following:
- Daily audio updates on crop reports, weather conditions and grain markets
- Intra-day analysis of fundamental and technical developments
- Long-term, strategic view of supply, demand and inventory trends
- Technical analysis and reports on open interest, volume and volatility