R.J. O’Brien offers a number of trading platforms, all accompanied with our outstanding service. Whether you choose an RJO platform or one from our third-party choices, you’ll have fast, secure and reliable access to the global markets for your trading needs. From commercial hedger to individual trader, align your trading style with the platform that’s right for you.
FOR THE ACTIVE TRADER
Designed for the serious trader, TT X_Trader allows you to simultaneously trade multiple markets from one fully customizable screen with superior speed, stability and accuracy. Single-click order execution and the patented MD Trader® ladder give traders the edge for optimal trading performance.
- Combines Order Book, Fill Window, Trade Book and Fill Recapper functionality into one window.
- Patented MD Trader ladder provides an intuitive view for quick response to market conditions.
- From one screen access thousands of contracts across multiple asset classes from dozens of markets.
- Highlighted position indicators clearly track market risk or reward.
- Easily track and manage complete order activity in a single window.
- Fully customizable workspace layouts and order defaults support diverse trading style.
- Integrated charting and analytics with X_STUDY® identify potential trading opportunities.
- Comprehensively monitor and manage consolidated portfolio activity and exposure
TT X_Trader Pro
FOR THE ACTIVE TRADER
Developed for professional traders, X_Trader Pro is a feature-rich solution for accessing global derivatives markets. You’ll access all the features of TT’s X_Trader platform along with a host of advanced trading features.
- Autospreader® leg view, a grid-based selection view provides the ability to configure spreads.
- Autotrader™ RTD linking, establish native RTD links directly within Autotrader for enhanced performance and scalability.
- Develop custom add-on applications using X_TRADER API.
- Initiate orders from a desktop anywhere in the world to TT’s server-side Strategy Engine execution engines.
- Leverage proximity-based spreading capabilities of Autospreader Strategy Engine.
- Access synthetic order types not available natively on exchanges through Synthetic Strategy Engine.
- Automate strategies using Autotrader and link in values from Excel or X_STUDY.
- Develop and run custom API applications that extend X_TRADER functionality.