Futures Account Forms
Select the type of account you are opening – Individual, Joint, Corporate, LLC, Trust or Partnership from the account forms list below. Each set of account forms includes all of the documents needed to open your account. Open and print the account documents using Adobe Acrobat Reader. If you do not have Adobe Acrobat Reader, you may download it by visiting the Adobe Acrobat website.
Some customers may need additional documents to complete the process. For example, international customers will need to complete one of the W-8 forms. The W-8BEN and W-8BEN-E, the two most widely applicable, are available by selecting from the additional forms list. Customers must determine which W-8 form is appropriate for their situation. All types of W-8 forms and their instructions can be found at www.irs.gov under the forms & pubs tab.
Print, read, sign, date and return all appropriate forms to your RJO representative or Introducing Broker. Remember, your account must be funded before you can begin trading.
Please select the forms for the type of account you wish to open.
- Clearing Member Disclosure Statement – Indirect Clearing
- Direct Client Disclosure Statement – Indirect Clearing
- Account Transfer Form
- Managed Accounts (Power of Attorney)
- Exempt Commodity Trading Advisor Forms
- Power of Attorney Revocation
- Security Agreement and Assignment of Account
- RJO Hedge Representation Letter
- “Doing Business As” (DBA) Letter
- Document Delivery Form (Previously called Statement Notification/Delivery
- Related Account Authorization Form
- Customer Address Change Form
- LME Disclosure Form
- Intent to Trade Certain Exchanges
- End User License Agreement (November 2017 version)
- IRS Substitute W-9
- Agreement for Direct ACH Debits and Credits
- Beneficial Owner Form
- Wire Instructions – Domestic
- Wire Instructions – Foreign